Edit 12/1/2020: As of today, the job role has been filled, thank you to all who applied. Please submit your contact information on our Join Us page to learn about future opportunities.
We are looking for a senior product manager to launch an indoor location-tracking hardware and software solution for the first responder market. This individual will also lead a multiyear roadmap in collaboration with our research team.
This is a strategic, hands-on strategic role, and requires working closely with the head of the Business and Research team located in Princeton, New Jersey. However, due to COVID-19, we will accept remote applicants in the United States. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the product direction, managing execution of the product development and ensuring the product’s success.
As senior product manager, you will provide leadership and process improvement expertise, exhibit exemplary teamwork and use proven skills to lead in the research, product concept, design, development, testing and evaluation of solutions that meet and exceed client business objectives. This is initially a part-time or full-time contract position. Candidates starting in the part-time role are likely to convert to a full-time role, based on performance.
Think you have the perfect mix of creative and analytical product leadership? Please submit your application by sending us an email with your résumé/CV.
What You’ll Work On
- Evangelize the product roadmap and strategic priorities to senior executives, sales, customers, top prospects.
- Be an expert in industry research and analysis, the competitive landscape, and translate requirements into a well-defined strategy and product roadmap.
- Assess customer needs and market trends to synthesize product requirements; work with engineering and design to ensure functionality is delivered on time and is of high quality.
- Work with Business Development to help ensure the product offerings meet revenue targets.
- Manage product-related field and customer feedback; ensure user engagement and customer satisfaction.
Who You Are
- Successful experience in launching IoT product(s)
- Experience in hardware and software products
- Background in embedded RF products is highly desirable
- Experience in device hardware, circuit board, wireless and software engineering preferred
- Ideally 5+ years product management experience
- Master’s degree in engineering
- MBA is a plus
- Natural ability to foster productivity around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. You can define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Experience leading product strategy
- Experience with agile development
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proven leadership capabilities including strategy development, effective decision-making, ability to drive results
- Self-motivated, self-directed and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate and articulate complicated business problems into easily understood solutions and functional requirements